Atma Charity Trust subjected to FCRA Registration under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 Empower individuals, families and social groups to lead happier lives with healthier relationships and serve less privileged fellow beings with love, by fostering intrapersonal and interpersonal harmony.
The world today is so well connected and so well linked that accessibility to any part of the world is easy. Transactions between people, places and countries take place on a day to day basis. As a result, the flow of foreign currency into and out of each country is now completely natural and an absolute commonality.
In order to be eligible for the normal registration, there are a few prerequisites:-
- The application must be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 or the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 or registered as Section 8 Company as per the Companies Act, 2013 or any such act as may be required.
- Must have made reasonable contributions by undertaking activities in its chosen field for the benefit of society.
- Must have spent a minimum of Rs.10,00,000 in the last 3 years towards achieving its objectives (Excludes administrative expenditure).
- Must submit the copies of the financial statements of the last 3 years that are duly audited by Qualified Chartered Accountants.
- If a newly registered entity likes to get foreign contributions, then an approval for a specific purpose, specific activity, and from a specific source can be made to the Ministry of Home Affairs via the Prior Permission (PP) method. Once the FCRA registration is granted, the validity is for a five year period. Nevertheless, it is to be noted that an application for the renewal of the FCRA registration has to be made 6 months prior to the date of expiry.
ATMA Foundation is a Voluntary Organisation committed to empowering individuals and families to lead happier lives with healthier relationships, and to bring positive change in the community. Over the years, we have organized over 1787 Programmes, directly impacting over 2,95,000 families (8 th May 2006 – 31 st Jan 2021).
For more information please click www.atmafoundation.org