As part of various campaigns and projects, ATMA Foundation offers many services to the public.
Location: ATMA Foundation, Surya Gardens, Paliyam Road, Thrissur
For enquiries and appointments, call: 0487-2325232, 8330010040
Counselling & Guidance
- Free Counselling for families and individuals of all age groups.
- Addressing issues like family conflicts, behaviour problems, coping issues, motivational issues, stress management, academic problems, etc.
- Sessions by expert remediators
- for children with scholastic and learning difficulties
- to improve their academic performance and learning skills.
- Counselling support is also given to the child and the parents as and when required.
- Daily yoga training and practice
- Convenient timings
- Morning and evening batches
Dance & Music Classes
- Regular classes by expert artistes
- Bharatanatyam, Mohiniyattam & Carnatic Vocal
- At Thrissur, Kolazhi and Puranattukara
Digital & Financial Empowerment training
- 10 hour programme – with convenient timings
- For women, children and senior citizens
- Basic computer training – email, search engine, e-commerce, social media, etc
- Mobile banking, net banking and digital transactions
- Basics of financial planning – savings, insurance, investments, etc.
ATMA conducts training programmes for Teachers, Helping professionals, students, etc. on various relevant topics like Self Empowerment, Leadership, Basic Counselling Skills and Adolescence Mentoring. The programmes will be announced on the ‘upcoming events’ section of the ATMA website. If you would like us to inform you of upcoming training programmes, please drop us a request to add you to our mailing list.